Vietnam Visa collects this fee to process Approval letter with which you can get on board and obtain Vietnam Visa
To have your visa, stamped, you need to pay in cash directly to Immigration Department at Vietnam international airport. To get your visa stamped at Vietnam airports, To get your visa stamped at Vietnam airports. From 1 January 2013, the following new stamping fees are applied for visa to Vietnam (price per person):
US$ 45 for 1-month and 3-three month single entry visaPROCESSING TIME:
65 for 1-month multiple entry visa
95 for 3-month multiple entry visa
We process your application based on Vietnam local time: GMT+7
- STANDARD PROCESSING: 2 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING: 8 working hours (plus 10 USD)
If your online application is
submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and is approved, the Letter of
Approval will be sent to you by 06:00 pm on the same day.
- URGENT PROCESSING: 4 working hours (plus 20 USD)
+ Morning: If your
online application is submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and
approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 2:30 pm on the same
+ Afternoon: If your
online application is submitted before 09:30 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and
approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 6:00 pm on the same
- WORKING HOURS to apply visa are from 08:00 - 10:30 and 14:00 - 16:00 during weekday from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays.
| Please pay by credit card for urgent processing |ASSISTANT FEE: $25
- We offer Assistant Service to save time waiting in a long queue at
immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of
every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of
stamped Vietnam visa.Notes:
1. Stamping fee is NOT included int service fee. It is payable only at Vietnam airport.
2. The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2013.
3. It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 1 working day for urgent processing to complete.
4. NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.HOW DOES ASSISTANT SERVICE RUN?Step 1:
In our application form, please provide exactly your flight number and
arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is
rescheduled, you need to inform us no later than 48 hours upon before
you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays). Contact us
via email [email protected]
or our Hotline +84 9 3600 9908.Step 2:
Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name
board. If you land earlier than expected and cannot see our staff,
please call Hotline +84 9 3600 9908.Step 3:
You will need to present our staff your visa approval letter, passport,
2 photos (4x6cm with white background), entry & exit form and stamping fee and
subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your
visa stamped.Step 4:
You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.