Vietnam Visa collects this fee to process Approval letter with which you can get on board and obtain Vietnam Visa
We process your application based on Vietnam local time: GMT+7
- STANDARD PROCESSING: 2 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING: 8 working hours (plus 10 USD)
If your online application is
submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and is approved, the Letter of
Approval will be sent to you by 06:00 pm on the same day.
- URGENT PROCESSING: 4 working hours (plus 20 USD)
+ Morning: If your
online application is submitted before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and
approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 2:30 pm on the same
+ Afternoon: If your
online application is submitted before 09:30 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) and
approved, the Letter of Approval will be sent to you by 6:00 pm on the same
- WORKING HOURS to apply visa are from 08:00 - 10:30 and 14:00 - 16:00 during weekday from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays.
| Please pay by credit card for urgent processing |ASSISTANT FEE: $25
- We offer Assistant Service to save time waiting in a long queue at
immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of
every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of
stamped Vietnam visa.Notes:
1. Stamping fee is NOT included int service fee. It is payable only at Vietnam airport.
2. The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2013.
3. It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 1 working day for urgent processing to complete.
4. NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.HOW DOES ASSISTANT SERVICE RUN?Step 1:
In our application form, please provide exactly your flight number and
arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is
rescheduled, you need to inform us no later than 48 hours upon before
you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays). Contact us
via email [email protected]
or our Hotline +84 9 3600 9908.Step 2:
Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name
board. If you land earlier than expected and cannot see our staff,
please call Hotline +84 9 3600 9908.Step 3:
You will need to present our staff your visa approval letter, passport,
2 photos (4x6cm with white background), entry & exit form and stamping fee and
subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your
visa stamped.Step 4:
You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.