Whether your event is large or small, we provide MICE services that create a lasting favorable impression in every meeting, incentive, conference or other event. Our experts, who have gained profound knowledge and experience in organizing many national and international events, will help your business host an amazing forum that achieves your desired outcomes. And thanks to our exceptional relationships with airlines, hotels, transport companies, speaker bureaus and regional authorities, we can provide logistics, travel and entertainment at competitive rates exclusively for you.
Kindly send us your special request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 9 1230 4000 (Viber).
EVIVA has become a prestige and trustworthy partner providing a full range of logistics services to many big international and national events in Vietnam and abroad. Some of the highlight events we have successfully accomplished are as follows:
- Business forum: Enterprise Partnership for Development, Nell’ambito del Progetto UNIDO SME Cluster Development – TEVIE08003, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam, 24-26 May 2012
- Tiger Rally event, 15 March – 2 April 2008 and 2011, a world famous luxurious package caravan tour (partner of ROARR, UK) for around 80 participants mainly from Europe driving their own expensive classical cars (the most expensive worth USD 1,000,000) throughout South East Asia cities. EVIVA was the organizer for the journey to Laos and Viet Nam
http://www.tigerrally.co.uk/ in 2008 and http://tiger.wwccr.com/ in 2011
- The Italian Wine Tasting Event, 7 – 11 November 2010 chaired by VITA, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city
- The 12th Vietnam National Congress of Cardiology, 17 – 20 October 2010 chaired by the Vietnam National Heart Association at Culture Hall, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa of around 1,500 participants from Vietnam and abroad.
- OCW Consortium Global Meeting, 5 – 7 May 2010 chaired by Vietnam Education Foundation at Sofitel Plaza Hanoi of around 250 participants from all the countries in the world
- White House Fellows (WHF) Alumni’s trip, 9 – 23 April 2010 chaired by Vietnam Foundation, experiencing a tour throughout Vietnam to DMZ area, Cu Chi tunnels, Dien Bien Phu, etc
- Won the bid but it was cancelled due to budget matter: Bi-Regional Workshop on Building Social and Cultural Competencies in Maternal and Neonatal Health, WHO, 02 – 05 Feb, 2010 including 65 participants from WHO in Vietnam and overseas
- 52 members of the Asian-Pacific Ladies Friendship Society (ALFS) made a trip to Vietnam from 25 to 31 Oct 2009 under the initiative of Mrs Le Hieu Ngan, wife of the Vietnamese Ambassador to Japan. Apart from visiting places of interest, the delegation donated US$10,000 in aid to the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang.
- The 10th ASEAN Law Association General Assembly, 14 – 18 October 2009 chaired by Vietnam Lawyers Association with around 200 delegates from ASEAN held at Sheraton Hotel. A successful golf tournament was organized for the delegates during the event.
- One of the main sponsors for Air Supply performance on the nights of 9th &10th October 2009 in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- XVIIth Congress of IADL, 6 – 10 June 2009, Hanoi (partner of Vietnam Law Association and International Association of Democratic Lawyers) for around hundreds of international and national lawyers and relevant participants.
- ASEAN on Wheels by Lim Neo Chian, Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) , a self-drive caravan trip throughout Vietnam from 18 May to 6 Jun 2009
- Vietnam-Italy Business Forum, 4 – 7 November 2008, Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh city (partner of Italian Trade Commission and Italian Embassy in Vietnam) with more than one hundred Italian businessmen led by the Italian Minister for Economic Development.
- The 2nd Asia Pacific Injury Prevention Conference, 4 – 6 November 2008, Ha Noi (partner of Hanoi School of Public Health) with around 200 international and national participants
- The 17th ASEAN Congress of Cardiology, 18 – 21 October 2008, Ha Noi (partner of Vietnam Heart Association) with nearly 2,000 international and national doctors and relevant participants
- Asia Microfinance Forum, 26 – 28 August 2008, Ha Noi (partner of Galaxy Vietnam) with 300 international participants
- American reporters from WQED Multimedia Western Pennsylvania, October, 2006, to film battlefields in Quang Tri, Dong Hoi, Son My and others places in Viet Nam
- Annual trips of Surgicorp International to Ho Chi Minh city with more than 30 American surgery doctors providing free operations for hundreds of poor patients with cleft palate or serious disfigurements (from 2005 to 2010)
- Annual trips to Viet Nam for Friends of Danang, an American veteran group travelling to remote and poor areas to support poor children by building one hospital and one bridge named Ta Yen in Da Nang and one school in Chau Doc and others
- An American charity delegation called Kids Building Hope – Vietnam Children’s Fund came to Vietnam to support children at the camps and built a school in Chau Doc, support children in the highlands of Bao Loc, etc.
- Provided logistics services and team buildings to many big corporate clients throughout Vietnam such as Vietnam Foundation, Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) Vietnam Airlines, Pfizer Medical Company, BP Vietnam, PVI, Haskoning Vietnam, Big C Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology, University of Agriculture and Forestry and others.
- Organize study, working, performance and tourist trips abroad (USA, Asia, Europe, etc) for Vietnamese Ministries, companies, organizations such as Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Commerce, Sol Art School, Sannam Company, provinces from Vietnam, etc.