DIVERSE SOUTH VIETNAM – CAMBODIA TOUR 10 Days/ 9 Nights
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture making it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial empire seems still hidden behind the many old city mansions. The Mekong Delta is blessed with lush fertile land where villagers in traditional conical hats work in vibrant green rice paddies and traditional boats with dragons’ eyes ply the murky waters. Wartime past is eye-witnessed and experienced Cu Chi tunnels. Mui Ne beautiful beach offers exciting relax and wide range of activities.
Located in the heart of Southeast Asia, Cambodia is a world unto itself. The country’s natural beauty and rich heritage continue to blow one’s mind with its massive centuries-old temple complexes, diverse wildlife, ancient tropical rainforests, pristine beaches, picturesque rural landscapes and delightful urban life. Siem Reap stands out as a must-go city attraction in Asia with the legacy of the vast Angkor temple complex.
• Explore the endless energy of “The Pearl of the Far East” Saigon
• Discover the unique tunnel in the world at Cu Chi
• Experience floating life on Mekong river
• Relax and enjoy beach and activities like kite surfing in Mui Ne
• Explore Angkor Wat – the biggest temple in the world which is famous for both harmony architecture and beautiful sunrise view
• Visit floating village on Tonle Sap Lake – the biggest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia and richest fishing lake in the world with a special ecosystem
Itinerary in Brief:
(Meal Code: ‘B’ – Breakfast, ‘L’ – Lunch, ‘D’ – Dinner’)
DAY 1: Saigon Arrival
DAY 2: Saigon City tour & Shopping (B/-/-)
DAY 3: Saigon – Cu Chi – Ha Noi (B/-/-)
DAY 4: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon (B/-/-)
DAY 5: Saigon – Phan Thiet (B/-/-)
DAY 6: Phan Thiet at leisure (B/-/-)
DAY 7: Phan Thiet – Siem Reap (B/-/-)
DAY 8: Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom (B/-/-)
DAY 9: Floating Village – Killing Fields (B/-/-)
DAY 10: Siem Reap Departure (B/-/-)
• Valid through 31 October 2017
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book
• Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary
• The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service
Tour Services Inclusion
• Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
• Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
• Meals as indicated on the program
• Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
• Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
• English speaking guide as indicated on the program
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Service Exclusion
• VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
• Vietnam visa processing service
• Cambodia visa processing fee USD from 120/pax
• Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
• International and domestic flights
• Payment transfer fee
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Child Policy for land tour
• Child from 0-5 years old (sharing all services): F.O.C, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (sharing bed with parent): 50% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (with extra bed): 75% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 12 years old up: 100% adult’s rate
Child Policy for airfare
• Child under 2 years old 10% airfare of adult
• Child from 2 to under 12 years old 75% airfare of adult
• Child from 12 years old up 100% adult fare
F.O.C Policy: To be informed upon request
All bookings requested for the period of national holidays, New Year or Christmas Day will be added 30% on the above rates.
All confirmed land tour services whether canceled, amended, postponed, delayed or similar will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Between 60 and 45 days prior to departure: 10% of full amount
• Between 45 days and 35 days prior to departure: 30% of full amount
• Between 34 days and 15 days prior to departure: 50% of full amount
• Between 14 days and 07 days prior to departure: 100% of full amount
All issued airlines tickets whether changed, canceled will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Change during normal season: USD 5/ticket
• Cancellation during normal season: USD 25/ticket
• Change/Cancellation during Vietnamese New Year period: USD 40/ticket
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Saigon, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in and rest. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 2: SAIGON CITY TOUR & SHOPPING (B/-/-)
You will start the morning city tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) which was built in 1962 and is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, Center Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral (to watch the French architecture buildings built during the French colonial times.
In the afternoon, you will continue Saigon shopping tour at big shopping malls for the international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, Saigon Square (for International brands made in Vietnam clothes, this is where local people go to buy), and Ben Thanh Market – a symbol of Saigon. After this last destination, you can go back to hotel or enjoy at the market as it is center-located and get back to the hotel on your own. There are many halal restaurants nearby the market, there is one very good bar right on the left of the market (OMG bar) and all the good restaurants are around with 1-2-3 dollars by taxi you can reach from the market. Back to hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 3: SAIGON – CU CHI – HA NOI (B/-/-)
Today, you will experience one of the trip highlights with an exciting experience of the Cu Chi tunnels – an immense network of connecting underground tunnels used by Vietnamese Revolutionary army during the anti-American resistance war with over 200km long and 12m deep. The tunnels served as hiding spots, communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. You will be well guided to discover this amazing tunnel with unforgettable feelings. Back to Saigon for relaxing. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 4: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON (B/-/-)
Depart Saigon for My Tho (located in the heart of the Mekong Delta). Upon your arrival in My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste the unique local specialties. After enjoying honey tea and fresh tropical fruits in a local garden, enjoy a short local coach drive before a very romantic sampan through a water coconut forest to return to your big boat.
Back to Saigon for relax. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 5: SAIGON – PHAN THIET (B/-/-)
You are free to explore Saigon until getting picked up and transferred to Phan Thiet by car (approximately 4 hours). Check in hotel and enjoy your free time relaxing on Mui Ne beach with its cool blue ocean and wind whispering evoking a peaceful sea. You will be able to comfortably play on a broad beach with gentle slope and dreamy view. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
DAY 6: PHAN THIET (B/-/-)
Enjoy a full free day for swimming and sunbathing on your wonderful beach resort. Other options for touring on your own include going to bars, visiting local fishing villages, White Dune Sands, Red Dune Sands. Overnight in Phan Thiet.
DAY 7: PHAN THIET – SAIGON – SIEM REAP (B/-/-)
In the morning, depart from Phan Thiet to Saigon for your flight to Siem Reap.
Upon arrival at airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our local guide and transferred to hotel for a rest. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 8: ANGKOR WAT – ANGKOR THOM (B/-/-)
After breakfast, visit Angkor Wat – the most balanced, harmonious, and perfect Khmer temple, which shows Khmer art at its glory in the 12th century. This temple-mountain was built by King Suryavrman II and has become the symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and the prime attraction to visitors.
In the afternoon, visit south gate of Angkor Thom (The Great City) founded in late 12th century with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk. Then, continue to Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Leper King, and the amazing Ta Prohm temple. Climb up Bakheng hill to have bird’s-eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and western Baray. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 9: FLOATING VILLAGE – KILLING FIELDS (B/-/-)
Explore floating village on Tonle Sap Lake (The Great Lake) – the biggest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia and richest fishing lake in the world with a special ecosystem. Most local people are fishermen living in their wooden houses built on small boats and rafts. They have created floating villages, towering stilted houses, huge fish traps and all of them made a beautiful picture of the harmony between nature and humans.
In the afternoon, visit Wat Thmei (The Killing Field) – the historical sites where more than a million people were killed and buried by the Khmer Rouge regime (1975-1979). There is a unique glass-walled stupa containing the victims’ bones of victims arranged by age and sex. Then, stop at the War Memorial Monument – which is dedicated to those who sacrificed their lives in the civil war. Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 10: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
Free on your own until transfer to airport for your international flight home. Goodbye Cambodia and see you soon in the near future.
8-day tour/Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, discover the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
8-day tour/Discover Vietnam: Begin with Saigon city tour, a day trip driving to My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory, go through the historical Cu Chi Tunnels.... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
The whole Viet Nam in the 12-day trip: From the southern site with Sai Gon city, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta to Central site with Da Nang city, Hoi An ancient town, Tra Que village, and Cam Thanh village; Last stop in Northern... Read more...
12 DAYS FOLLOW STEPS OF KONG: SKULL ISLAND FILM CREW
10-day relax excursion in Viet Nam: Start the trip with Sai Gon city tour, then you will move to Cu Chi tunnels. Explore Mekong delta in one day before has more refreshing time in Ho Tram resort. Come back to Sai Gon and continue... Read more...
10 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. The... Read more...
5 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial... Read more...