8SSN_8D7N SAIGON-NHATRANG-VIETNAM TOUR 8 Days/ 7 Nights
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial empire seems still hidden behind the many old city mansions and in the tree–lined avenues. The Mekong Delta is blessed with lush fertile land where villagers in traditional conical hats work in vibrant green rice paddies and traditional boats with dragons’ eyes ply the murky waters. Wartime past is eye-witnessed and experienced Cu Chi tunnels. Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand, is promised to be the place to relax and enjoy water and beach activities.
• Explore Saigon – a modern metropolis with heavy influence of French architecture from the colonial time
• Discover the unique tunnel in the world at Cu Chi
• Visit Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather and golden sand
Day 1: Saigon arrival (Guide)
Day 2: Saigon City tour & Shopping (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 3: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 4: Saigon – Cu Chi – Saigon (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 5: Saigon – Nha Trang (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 6: Nha Trang Full Free Day (Breakfast)
Day 7: Nha Trang Full Free Day (Breakfast)
Day 8: Nha Trang – Saigon departure (Breakfast)
• Validity for travelling from 01 May to 30 September 2017
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book
• Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary
• The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service
Tour Services Inclusion
• Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
• Meals as indicated on the program
• Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
• Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
• English speaking guide as indicated on the program
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Service Exclusion
• VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
• Vietnam visa processing service
• Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
• International and domestic flights
• Payment transfer fee
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Child Policy for land tour
• Child from 0-5 years old (sharing all services): F.O.C, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (sharing bed with parent): 50% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (with extra bed): 75% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 12 years old up: 100% adult’s rate
Child Policy for airfare
• Child under 2 years old: 10% airfare of adult
• Child from 2 to under 12 years old: 75% airfare of adult
• Child from 12 years old up: 100% adult fare
F.O.C Policy: To be informed upon request
All bookings requested for the period of national holidays, New Year or Christmas Day will be added 30% on the above rates.
All confirmed land tour services whether canceled, amended, postponed, delayed or similar will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Between 60 and 45 days prior to departure: 10% of full amount
• Between 45 days and 35 days prior to departure: 30% of full amount
• Between 34 days and 15 days prior to departure: 50% of full amount
• Between 14 days and 07 days prior to departure: 100% of full amount
All issued airlines tickets whether changed, canceled will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Change during normal season: USD 5/ticket
• Cancellation during normal season: USD 25/ticket
• Change/Cancellation during Vietnamese New Year period: USD 40/ticket
DAY 1: SAIGON ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Saigon, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in and rest. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 2: SAIGON CITY TOUR & SHOPPING
You will start the morning city tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) which was built in 1962 and is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, Center Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral (to watch the French architecture buildings built during the French colonial times.
In the afternoon, you will continue Saigon shopping tour at big shopping malls for the international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, Saigon Square (for International brands made in Vietnam clothes, this is where local people go to buy), and Ben Thanh Market – a symbol of Saigon. After this last destination, you can go back to hotel or enjoy at the market as it is center-located and get back to the hotel on your own. There are many halal restaurants nearby the market, there is one very good bar right on the left of the market (OMG bar) and all the good restaurants are around with 1-2-3 dollars by taxi you can reach from the market. Back to hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 3: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON
Depart Saigon for My Tho (located in the heart of the Mekong Delta). Upon your arrival in My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste the unique local specialties. After enjoying honey tea and fresh tropical fruits in a local garden, enjoy a short local coach drive before a very romantic sampan through a water coconut forest to return to your big boat. Back to Saigon for relax. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 4: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SAIGON
Today, you will experience one of the trip highlights with an exciting experience of the Cu Chi tunnels – an immense network of connecting underground tunnels used by Vietnamese Revolutionary army during the anti-American resistance war with over 200km long and 12m deep. The tunnels served as hiding spots, communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. You will be well guided to discover this amazing tunnel with unforgettable feelings. Back to Saigon for relaxing. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 5: SAIGON – NHA TRANG
The guide and bus will transfer you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for domestic flight to Nha Trang – the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand beach. This beach-side city is fabulously inviting paradise while provides a rich variety of attractive activities for visitors like island hopping, scuba diving, kite boarding, sea walker, SUP Board, and especially Fly Board. Overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 6-7: NHA TRANG RELAXATION & RECREATION
Enjoy the freedom of two full days at your own disposal to go swimming and enjoy tranquil water and white silky beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Other travel activities include:
- Swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving tours in beautiful islets such as Hon Mun, Hon Mot, Dao Khi
- Participating in special tour activities such as kite boarding, island hopping, SUP board, or Flyboard
- Enjoying hot spring and mud bathing in Thap Ba Hot Springs
Additional hot spots are:
1. Vinpearl land
A recreational area harmoniously linked with the five-star international Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, Vinpearl Amusement Park is built on an area of approximately 200,000m2 and consists of many modern and unique large-scale facilities comparable to the leading entertainment parks across the region and the world
Website: http://Nha Trang.vinpearlland.com/en/
2. Nha Trang Sailing Club
This is the most popular bar/disco in Nha Trang. An open-air bar/restaurant situated right on the beach, with a huge dancefloor and pool table. The club has the best music playing in Nha Trang and the real party starts after 11.00 PM.
Happy Hour is 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM. A regular evening involves the beer bong challenge and dancing up on top of the bar. Outside you can admire the ocean and listen to the waves crashing over the sound of the music.
3. Popular Destinations
• PO NAGAR CHAM TOWER: One of the significant historical and religious relics of the Champa Kingdom, consists of eight towers constructed between the 7th and 12th century. Read more
• HON CHONG PROMONTORY: Hon Chong consists of two enormous groups of massive rocks lying by the sea at the foot of La San Hill with disorder lying rocks resulted from tide’s erosion. The grand group of rocks off-shore is called Hon Chong. The Chong Rock consisting a square-shaped block lying on a flatter and bigger one. Read more
DAY 8: NHA TRANG – SAIGON DEPARTURE
Free until check out time. Car transfer to the airport for a connecting flight from Nha Trang to Saigon and then back to your home country. Say goodbye Vietnam and hope to see you soon.
8-day tour/Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, discover the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
8-day tour/Discover Vietnam: Begin with Saigon city tour, a day trip driving to My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory, go through the historical Cu Chi Tunnels.... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
The whole Viet Nam in the 12-day trip: From the southern site with Sai Gon city, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta to Central site with Da Nang city, Hoi An ancient town, Tra Que village, and Cam Thanh village; Last stop in Northern... Read more...
12 DAYS FOLLOW STEPS OF KONG: SKULL ISLAND FILM CREW
10-day relax excursion in Viet Nam: Start the trip with Sai Gon city tour, then you will move to Cu Chi tunnels. Explore Mekong delta in one day before has more refreshing time in Ho Tram resort. Come back to Sai Gon and continue... Read more...
10 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. The... Read more...
5 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial... Read more...