8SHH3-8D7N HANOI-HOI AN-VIETNAM TOUR (1 FREE DAY INCLUDED) 8 Days/ 7 Nights
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. In the north, the capital city Hanoi bears the traces of centuries of change in its wide Parisian boulevards and colorful Vietnamese temples. The seascape of Ha Long Bay is a magical sight; breathtaking rock pinnacles rise dramatically from the sea and floating villages sit languidly in the bay. In the central, the UNESCO-listed city of Hoi An uniquely well-preserved and its streets are lined with old shop houses, ancient temples, chic bars and fashionable restaurants.
• Explore the culture, history and the colourful Old Quarters.
• Cyclo or electric car trip around the center of Hanoi.
• Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Experience Hoi An, the UNESCO-listed city, where the streets are lined with old shop houses, ancient temples, chic bars and fashionable restaurants.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Guide)
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour & Shopping (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Guide)
Day 4: Ha Long – Hanoi (Breakfast, Brunch & Guide)
Day 5: Hanoi – Da Nang Arrival – Hoi An City Tour (Breakfast & Guide)
Day 6: Cam Thanh Village (Breakfast, Lunch & Guide)
Day 7: Hoi An Full Day Free (Breakfast)
Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hanoi Departure (Breakfast & Guide)
• Validity for travelling from 01 May to 30 September 2017
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book
• Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary
• The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service
Tour Services Inclusion
• Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
• Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
• Meals as indicated on the program
• Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
• Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
• English speaking guide as indicated on the program
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Service Exclusion
• VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
• Vietnam visa processing service
• Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
• International and domestic flights
• Payment transfer fee
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Child Policy for land tour
• Child from 0-5 years old (sharing all services) F.O.C, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (sharing bed with parent) 50% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (with extra bed) 75% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 12 years old up 100% adult’s rate
Child Policy for airfare
• Child under 2 years old 10% airfare of adult
• Child from 2 to under 12 years old 75% airfare of adult
• Child from 12 years old up 100% adult fare
F.O.C Policy: To be informed upon request
All bookings requested for the period of national holidays, New Year or Christmas Day will be added 30% on the above rates.
All confirmed land tour services whether canceled, amended, postponed, delayed or similar will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Between 60 and 45 days prior to departure 10% of full amount
• Between 45 days and 35 days prior to departure 30% of full amount
• Between 34 days and 15 days prior to departure 50% of full amount
• Between 14 days and 07 days prior to departure 100% of full amount
All issued airlines tickets whether changed, canceled will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Change during normal season USD 5/ticket
• Cancellation during normal season USD 25/ticket
• Change/Cancellation during Vietnamese New Year period USD 40/ticket
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide and car will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR & SHOPPING
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG
Travel from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, set sail to enjoy lunch while cruising through fishing village and visit a beach area. The vessel will stop at an island, feel free to go swimming during summer time or kayaking (optional with small charge). Enjoy a cooking demonstration with the chef as he prepares traditional Vietnamese food. Dinner is served on board. At night, you can ask the cruise to do squid fishing. Overnight on cruise.
DAY 4: HA LONG – HANOI
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise and an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Ha Long Bay while cruising back to the dock. Back to the wharf. Say goodbye Ha Long Bay and transfer back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI – DA NANG ARRIVAL – HOI AN CITY TOUR
Transfer from hotel for Noi Bai Airport. Upon arrival in Da Nang airport, you will be transferred to hotel in Hoi An for check-in and relax.
In the afternoon, explore charming Hoi An Town along the narrow lanes with the ancient houses on both sides blending with Chinese, Japanese style and a bit of European. The 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Meeting Hall, and Tan Ky House are some quick suggestions for your plan to Hoi An. Besides numerous art galleries, museum and tailor shops, where you can get some quick made-to-measure clothes, are also the options to visit. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 6: CAM THANH VILLAGE
Today must be an exciting authentic day when you will experience fishing activities with local fishermen at Cam Thanh village. While listening to a brief introduce to the history of Cam Thanh coconut village, you will take on the basket boat along the water coconut river. Fishermen will teach you how to catch the crabs, learn how to make funny tools by water coconut leaf as watches, glasses…If you go in a large group, divide group into small teams for basket boat racing would be a lovely highlight of the itinerary. The winner will get a lovely gift. Visit a craftsman’s house in the village before transferring back the hotel. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 7: HOI AN FULL DAY FREE
A full day free for self-discovery in the old town of Hoi An. There are a lot of optional activities such as swimming, kayaking, cycling, relaxing on sampan boat/coracle, or learning how to cook Vietnamese traditional food. On the other hand, Hoi An is also very famous for tailor-made clothes. If you want a traditional Vietnamese cloth “Ao Dai” or a high quality T-shirt, your order could be done within 12 hours. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 8: HOI AN – DA NANG – HANOI DEPARTURE
Free on your own until transfer to airport for your international flight home connecting in Hanoi. Goodbye Vietnam and see you soon in the near future.
8-day tour/Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, discover the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
8-day tour/Discover Vietnam: Begin with Saigon city tour, a day trip driving to My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory, go through the historical Cu Chi Tunnels.... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
The whole Viet Nam in the 12-day trip: From the southern site with Sai Gon city, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta to Central site with Da Nang city, Hoi An ancient town, Tra Que village, and Cam Thanh village; Last stop in Northern... Read more...
12 DAYS FOLLOW STEPS OF KONG: SKULL ISLAND FILM CREW
10-day relax excursion in Viet Nam: Start the trip with Sai Gon city tour, then you will move to Cu Chi tunnels. Explore Mekong delta in one day before has more refreshing time in Ho Tram resort. Come back to Sai Gon and continue... Read more...
10 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. The... Read more...
5 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial... Read more...