10 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX 10 Days/ 9 Nights
10-day relax excursion in Viet Nam: Start the trip with Sai Gon city tour, then you will move to Cu Chi tunnels. Explore Mekong delta in one day before has more refreshing time in Ho Tram resort. Come back to Sai Gon and continue with the northern trip: Ha Noi city tour, Ninh Binh province with Hoa Lu citadel and Trang An ecological site.
Itinerary: SAIGON – CU CHI – MEKONG DELTA – HO TRAM – HANOI – NINH BINH – HA LONG – HA NOI
• Explore the endless energy of “The Pearl of the Far East” Saigon
• Discover the unique tunnel in the world at Cu Chi
• Experience floating life on Mekong river
• Relax on the unspoiled beach of Ho Tram
• Cyclo or electric car trip around the center of Hanoi – Old Quarters
• Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Visit Trang An – an ecological tourist site with many amazingly nature blessed caves
Itinerary in Brief:
(Day 1): Saigon arrival (Guide)
(Day 2): Saigon – Cu Chi, Saigon City tour & Shopping (Breakfast & guide)
(Day 3): Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon (Breakfast & guide)
(Day 4): Saigon – Ho Tram (Breakfast)
(Day 5): Ho Tram (Breakfast)
(Day 6): Ho Tram – Saigon – Hanoi (Breakfast & guide)
(Day 7): Hanoi City Tour & Shopping (Breakfast & guide)
(Day 8): Ha Noi – Ninh Binh – Ha Noi(Breakfast & guide)
(Day 9): Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi (Breakfast, lunch & guide)
(Day 10): Ha Noi departure (Breakfast & guide)
• Valid through 31 October 2017
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice
• The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book
• Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary
• The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service
Tour Services Inclusion
• Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
• Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
• Meals as indicated on the program
• Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
• Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
• English speaking guide as indicated on the program
• Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Service Exclusion
• VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
• Vietnam visa processing service
• Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
• International and domestic flights
• Payment transfer fee
• Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Child Policy for land tour
• Child from 0-5 years old (sharing all services): F.O.C, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (sharing bed with parent): 50% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 6-11 years old (with extra bed): 75% adult’s rate, maximum 1 child per room
• Child from 12 years old up: 100% adult’s rate
Child Policy for airfare
• Child under 2 years old: 10% airfare of adult
• Child from 2 to under 12 years old: 75% airfare of adult
• Child from 12 years old up: 100% adult fare
F.O.C Policy: To be informed upon request
All bookings requested for the period of national holidays, New Year or Christmas Day will be added 30% on the above rates.
All confirmed land tour services whether canceled, amended, postponed, delayed or similar will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Between 60 and 45 days prior to departure: 10% of full amount
• Between 45 days and 35 days prior to departure: 30% of full amount
• Between 34 days and 15 days prior to departure: 50% of full amount
• Between 14 days and 07 days prior to departure: 100% of full amount
All issued airlines tickets whether changed, canceled will be treated under the company’s cancellation policy:
• Change during normal season: USD 5/ticket
• Cancellation during normal season: USD 25/ticket
• Change/Cancellation during Vietnamese New Year period: USD 40/ticket
DAY 1 – SAIGON ARRIVAL (-/-/-)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Saigon, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in and rest. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 2 – SAI GON – CU CHI, SAIGON CITY TOUR & SHOPPING (B/-/-)
Start the trip to Cu Chi tunnels – an immense network of connecting underground tunnels used by Vietnamese Revolutionary army during the anti-American resistance war with over 200km long and 12m deep. The tunnels served as hiding spots, communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. You will be well guided to discover this amazing tunnel with unforgettable feelings.
Transfer to the shopping mall in Saigon for your own lunch. Continue to a short visit to the Center Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral (to watch the French architecture buildings built during the French colonial time before continue shopping tour at big shopping malls for the international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands), Saigon Square (for International brands made in Vietnam) and Ben Thanh Market – a symbol of Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 3 – SAI GON – MEKONG DELTA – SAI GON (B/-/-)
Depart Saigon for My Tho (located in the heart of the Mekong Delta). Upon your arrival in My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste the unique local specialties. After enjoying honey tea and fresh tropical fruits in a local garden, enjoy a short local coach drive before a very romantic sampan through a water coconut forest to return to your big boat. Back to Saigon for relax. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 4 – SAI GON – HO TRAM (B/-/-)
Free activities until pick up and transfer to Ho Tram by car (approximately 2 hours). Check in hotel and enjoy your free time relaxing on Ho Tram beach with its cool blue ocean and the wind whispering evoking a peaceful sea. You will be able to comfortably play on a broad beach with gentle slope and dreamy accents on the rocks by the sea. Overnight in Ho Tram.
DAY 5 – HO TRAM (B/-/-)
A full free day for swimming and sunbathing on the wonderful beach resort. Optional tours you can do on your own are going to the local market, Binh Chau hot spring, local Monkey pagoda or Ba Ria city (30 km away) or Vung Tau city (40km away), or you can go to the casino at The Grand Ho Tram Strip Resort or just relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy excellent swimming pool. A car is arranged to go for a tour to Vung Tau province for sight-seeing and shopping. Overnight in Ho Tram.
DAY 6 – HO TRAM – SAIGON – HANOI (B/-/-)
Depart from Ho Tram to Saigon to get the domestic flight to Hanoi.
Arrival at Noi Bai Airport. A car and guide will welcome and take you to the hotel for your check in. Free on your own. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 7 – HANOI CITY TOUR & SHOPPING (B/-/-)
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 8 – HA NOI – NINH BINH – HA NOI (B/-/-)
Pick up and transfer to Hoa Lu – the ancient citadel of 3km2 – to visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty (968-980), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le dynasty (980-1009).
Continue to have a boat ride in Trang An – an ecological tourist site where the rowing boat brings you through many amazingly nature blessed caves and rice fields. Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 9 – HANOI – HA LONG (B/L/-)
Prepare your energy and your camera for a long day to the famous World Heritage site. Depart from Hanoi in the morning and arrive at the scenic Ha Long Bay area around noon. From here you will board a charming traditional wooden junk for the afternoon cruise. The mystical landscape is where over 3,000 limestone rock islands with sheer vertical sides and topped with thick jungle vegetation rise out of the emerald sea. The wind, rain and sea have carved out dramatic caves and grottoes in some of the islands that can be explored. Many have been named after the shape of the rocks such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner (Dinh Huong) and Fighting Cock (Ga Choi). At the core of the islets, you will visit a wonderful grotto named Thien Cung (Heavenly Residence Grotto) before returning to Ha Long pier. Disembark at Ha Long pier and return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10 – HANOI DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
Free on your own until check-out time. Transfer to airport to come back your home. Goodbye Vietnam and hope to see you soon.
8-day tour/Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, discover the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
8-day tour/Discover Vietnam: Begin with Saigon city tour, a day trip driving to My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory, go through the historical Cu Chi Tunnels.... Read more...
8 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
The whole Viet Nam in the 12-day trip: From the southern site with Sai Gon city, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta to Central site with Da Nang city, Hoi An ancient town, Tra Que village, and Cam Thanh village; Last stop in Northern... Read more...
12 DAYS FOLLOW STEPS OF KONG: SKULL ISLAND FILM CREW
10-day relax excursion in Viet Nam: Start the trip with Sai Gon city tour, then you will move to Cu Chi tunnels. Explore Mekong delta in one day before has more refreshing time in Ho Tram resort. Come back to Sai Gon and continue... Read more...
10 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS AND BEACH RELAX
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. The... Read more...
5 DAYS KONG: SKULL ISLAND – FOLLOW FILM CREW STEPS
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial... Read more...